Home & School Network
“For the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve…” Mark 10:45
The Future of Catholic Education is in our HandsIn giving life to our children, “parents have a most serious obligation and enjoy the right to educate them; therefore, Christian parents are especically to care for the Christian education of their children according to the teaching handed on by the Church.” (Canon 226)
Your child's safety is our priority. Therefore, all volunteers are required to be Virtus trained. Virtus certification is valid for 2 years. This training is available in both English and Spanish, and classes can be found online at the Diocesan Safe Environment website.
With your child’s safety in mind, the Catholic School Office of the Diocese of Fort Worth will process a criminal background check of all prospective volunteers.
MeetingsThe Home & School Network meets every other month. Please see your school calendar for meeting dates.
- Athletics – Parents assist the schools in organizing athletics events. The members of this committee help in coaching, fundraising projects, pep rallies, and as an enthusiastic spectator rooting for the All Saints teams.
- Homeroom MOM/DADS – There are endless options for a mother or father who can creatively help and encourage teachers. Parents can assist in the support process by also supporting HSN with communications and coordinations with their fellow parents.
- Library – Parents work with the school to promote literacy skills in English and Spanish. They work to organize the book fair, schedule parents to read storybooks to children, foster the reading incentive program, and support anything that will help reading.
- Turkey Bingo – Parents help organize and find sponsors for an afternoon of bingo and fun. It is one of our largest annual fall fundraisers.
- Car Show & Carnival – Parents help organize and find sponsors for an evening of entertainment and fun. It is one of our largest annual fall fundraisers.
- Raiders on the Run – Parents help organize and find sponsors for morning fun run & 5K. It is one of our largest annual spring fundraisers.
- Family Nights– Parents help organize and coordinate monthly family nights.
- Chocolate Sales – Parents help organize and coordinate celebrations for this fundraiser.
- Trash Bag Sales – Parents help organize and coordinate celebrations for this fundraiser.
- Breakfast Sales – Parents help organize and coordinate monthly parish/school breakfasts
- Spiritual Formation – Parent support in spiritual matters is of utmost importance; especially, for First Holy Communion, Vocation Day, Rosaries, and retreats. Parents can be group leaders, event organizers, and openly be witnesses of their faith. They, of course, should offer their daily prayers and masses not only for their own children, but also for all the children of our school.
- Madrinas – A mom's group that comes together to support one another and our school community through social events and outreach.
- Dad’s Club– A dad's group that comes together to support one another and our school community through social events and outreach.
Current Committee Chairs
Current Committee Chairs
|Communications||Susan Hernandez and Karina Torres|
|Room Parent||Adriana Estrada|
Becky Saenz and Cathy Reyes
Mirna Canales and Norma Espino
|Madrina||Adriana Estrada and Angelica Gonzalez|
|Dad's Club||David Pogue|